A very warm welcome to Home Farm Primary and our school website.
Home Farm Primary School is a two form entry primary school with a nursery. We pride ourselves on our caring and friendly atmosphere. Our school is a happy place, where children learn in a supportive atmosphere and all members of the community respect one another. We have high expectations for learning and behaviour. We encourage our children to aim high.
We are a central part of the community we serve. We love our diverse nature and enjoy celebrating the differences and the many things we share in common with everyone in our community.
We welcome visits to the school from prospective parents, applicants for jobs and others who have a professional interest in the work we do - we are always proud of what we have to show when people come to visit. Our visitors are always impressed with what they see.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Home Farm Way
At Home Farm we all work towards the same goals – we call this ‘The Home Farm Way’
- To make the most of the diverse nature of the school and the opportunities this brings to enrich all of the school community
- For British values and the school values to be demonstrated all of the time by adults and children
- For Home Farm to be a school that all stakeholders are truly proud to be part of
- To provide a safe and secure environment for learning, being aware of barriers to learning and striving to remove them
- For staff and children to have high expectations in order to achieve their full potential and raise aspirations
- For children to enjoy lively, engaging lessons which will instil a love of learning
- To develop children’s resilience and helping them to relish challenge
- To develop the whole child, finding out about their interests and embedding transferable skills
- To ensure that every child is ready for the next stage of their development
- To develop staff potential and ensure that they feel secure and valued in their role
- To have a shared vision by all stakeholders and embrace collaborative decision making, leading to effective school improvement that everybody is part of
- To be a community school, a central part of the community the school serves
- To foster positive links with other schools, the local authority and the wider Bradford community